Startup Education for Entrepreneurs
Many business set-ups usually fail in the first five years of establishment. To prevent this from happening, we offer our startup services in the form of educational courses that can help you build a sustainable, long-term business.
We can help you reduce your chances of a business failure through our sessions. Have a look at our courses.
The for-profit startup course involves many valuable lessons about different business platforms.
- Significant causes of business failures and how to avoid them.
- Lessons on how to set realistic and attainable business goals.
- Help you understand what the essential resources are.
- Partnerships needed to operate your business effectively and efficiently.
- Understand your target market and identify your business industry.
- Figure out how to and close sales by reaching your target market.
- Learn to get business growth funding.
You will have three significant benefits by the end of this course.
- You will know how to increase your chances of a successful business.
- You will have a detailed business plan with three years of financial projections.
- You will have a business growth funding up to $50,000 or more.
Let’s take your business to the next level.
Many non-profit founders fail to follow federal and state reporting requirements. This can jeopardize their 501(c)(3) status and ability to fundraise. Non-Profit Startup Course involves various divisions based on 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- Learn how to build your Board of Directors.
- Form a strong team of volunteers.
- Develop your program according to the standards of a grant-maker.
- Learn how to fundraise and find donors.
- Write winning grant proposals.
Additional benefits include other services like the following.
- We will also help you write your first grant proposal.
- Find grant-makers that fund your type of programs.
- Submit grant applications on your behalf.